- Direction and Choreography: Jose Agudo
- Composers: Giuliano Modarelli and Vincenzo Lamagna
- Dramaturge: Lou Cope
- Costume Designer: Kimie Nakano
- Costume maker: Caroline Mirfin
- Lighting Designer: Andrew Ellis
- Commission: ACE Dance and Music
Ten explores the concepts of moving away and leaving, of surviving in a land without a place to go. Of looking at how and why people choose previously unimagined destinies over the lives they’d always thought they’d live… and how power can reflect the fragility of the human being.